Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wat a day i Hav!!!!!!

Ytday i got no time & no mood 2 update my blog so i did it 2day.
I woke up early ytday morning bcoz i nit 2 teach giv training.
Den when i reached da destination i was happy but at da same time i'm not.
I'm happy bcoz quite many turns up & wat i not happy abt was dat no enuf ppl
so i juz hope 4 da best.
But luckily slowly by slowly v hav quite a gud number of ppl turn up
even though stil not enuf ppl.
At dat point of time i felt disappoinment too.
Dis is bcoz sum ppl dat i expect 2 b in was not in it.
I cant say much coz dis is not under my control....(juz can feel bu gan xin)
After all dat unhappy feeling v start our trainin.
Dis time ard most of da ppl i not reli noe but is ok coz i juz 1 2 do wat i suppose 2 do.
Their 1st step make me feel so down. It is like wat v called no standard.
Den automatically my mouth open wit sum words dat not nice 2 hear
(feel bad oso lor coz 1st time meet le & sum i dono dem dey oso dono me)
but it is 4 their own gud.
Do u noe wat my feeling was on dat moment?
Wah.......lidat ar die lor wu yao ke jiu dy. Dats my feeling of my 1st impression 2wards dem.
But believe me i wont ever giv up easily 2wards dem.
So i try my very best 2 train dem.
Happy 2 say dat at least at da end of da trainin sum of dem reli improve.
Frm 0% knowledge or mayb wit 10% til at least 50% of knowledge at da end of trainin.
At da end of ytday trainin, i tel myself dat dey no bad dy la stil can safe if dey put a little bit more effort.
I feel satisfy wit da result dy & i'm happy wit it.
After da trainin i rush back home.
Without my bfast & lunch i took my bath den prepare 2 go 2 work.
Bcoz of rushing, i accidentally slipped frm my hse stairs.
Ouch......is reli painful & i injured my right leg.....dam pain le.
Without doin anythg bcoz of rushing i straight start my car den drive 2wards my working place.
With da injured leg, i went up step by step 2 my working centre coz it is in da 3rd floor.
Is reli a painful experienced 4 me.
Dat time i'm tinking la.....2molo how am i goin 2 go giv trainin wit my leg injured lidat.
But nvm la....2molo oni c how lor.
After work i cum back den i took bath.
My dad say i better put sum medicine on my leg so b4 i sleep i put sum medicine on it lor.
Bcoz too tired dy so i went 2 sleep without updating my blog.
Wat a funny, happy, disappointed, painful, bz & tired day i had ytday.
2molo oni i update my blog abt wat happen 2day coz now feel tired & sleepy dy.
Oh ya.....2 all da members of da team gud luck & all da best ya.
Try ur very best & do da best 4 da team k.
C u guys on friday.
Gud nite every1......sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. hahah...kesian..kesian....but...v got enough time to learn formasi ma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not reli sure whether u guys got enuf time anot la but uz hope 4 da best lor.
    If everytime trainin wit full attendance la, full semangat, full concerntration, & seriousness la i tink mayb u guys can make it lor.

    ReplyDelete