Saturday, June 6, 2009

06/06/09-Saturday

Is reli very very long i din update my blog dy.
I guess i got abt 1 month din write blog dy.
Bzing wit many stuff....hehehe.
Now is 10.45pm & now i in Kajang Country Heights Resort writting dis blog.
2day me & my whole big family came Kajang 4 holiday.
Sorry 2 my fren ya coz cant make it 2 attend ur wedding.
Congratulation 2 u & hope u & ur husband wil live happily ever after.
2molo nit 2 wake up very early le.
Nit 2 go KLIA coz my flight 2 Australia is at 10am so nit 2 reach KLIA at abt 8am.
Kla....wanna off9 dy coz da wireless line will b shutdown at 11pm.
Thx 2 all my frens & family dat pray 4 our safe journey.
Do oso continue 2 pray 4 our safe journey to & fro ya....hehehe.
Gud nite & enjoy ur day while i enjoy mine ya...hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment