Saturday, April 11, 2009

Congrtulation to my dearest Friend!!!!!

Congratulation my dearest fren Miss Ann Nee.
Hahaha....shud not call her miss anymore
Muz cal her Mrs Choong dy.
3 more weeks wil b my dearest fren's wedding.
She will b starting her new chapter in her life wit her lovely husband.
I'm happy 4 her coz can c dat her husband reli care & love her.
She edy found her love ones 2 b her life partner.
But 1 thg dat i feel sad abt is dat....
She will follow her husband go over 2 China after their wedding.
Wondering y she will go China after wedding le?
Izit she marry 2 a China man?
Hehehe........no la.
Her husband is not China man la...hahahaha.
Her husband is Malaysian.
Is juz dat he being transfer over 2 China 4 work mission.
B4 dis she edy went over 2 China 4 abt 3mths
Den she cum back 2 prepare her wedding...
Juz oni dat 3mths v edy miss her so much but le...
Dis time once she leave dy la i tink next yr CNY oni can meet her again liao.
I reli gonna miss her & I reli will miss her.
No choice hav 2 miss her lor......
Coz dats her family & dats her future...
So...no matter how oso she wil leave Malaysia.
I gonna miss da time v eat sushi 2gather.
Miss da time v karaoke 2gather.
Surely will miss all da time v spent 2gather & do thgs 2gather.
However......i reli felt happy 4 her.
Yo fren....happy marriage ya.
Happy Always!!!!
Wish u hav a wonderful & a happy famaly ya.
I surely gonna miss u so much.
CONGRATULATION ya my dearest friend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment