Sunday, April 5, 2009

H@pPy BiRtHd@y SiS!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS

2day is my sis bday.
Wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY & may all her dreams cum true.

All the best in her life & her study.
Last nite v had our family dinner at my 2nd aunt hse.
The reason v had da dinner is 2 celebrate my sis, my cousin bro & my auntn birthday.
Not oni dat, da other reason is 2 hav a farewell 4 my younger aunt. Coz she wil b goin Australia soon 4 sum mission trip & study.

Dono when oni she will cum back coz she plan 2 stay over in Australia.
Wishing her all the best & hope she can take gud care of herself.
All her sis, bro, niece & nephew will always miss her.
Oh ya....4get 2 mention dat my cousin was oso wit us last nite.
She is back frm US 4 holiday.
Back 2 da reunion party....
After our meal, v playing games.
It was very very fun & funny.
Even v live 2gather 4 so many years, but when in sudden u cant even cal him or her name properly at dat very moment.
Hahahahaha.....reli dam funny la.
All laugh like crazy.....
After da games, v sing bday song & eat bday cake.
Den v watched powerpoint presentation abt our family reunion frm yr 2006 til dis yr.
Dat powerpoint is prepared by my cousin sis.
Is reli a memorable slide show coz it contents lots of our family pictures includes my lovely grandma pictures.
Lovely grandma miss & love u so much.
After da slide show v take pictures.
V takes lots & lots of pictures dat v never did dat b4.
But its reli very fun & enjoying.
Hope dat v will have more & more reunion comin up.
CHEERS!!!!!!

Da gals wit youngest aunt

Wonderful Colours Matching

No comments:

Post a Comment