Saturday, April 4, 2009

RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edy 1 week i din update my blog coz not reli free 2 on9.
2day i wanna write sumthg abt my feeling dat edy bother me 4 a yr.
Last sunday was reli a quite happy day 4 me.
4 those who noe la sure noe 1 of da happiness is wat.
CONGRATULATION YA!!!!!!!
Da other 1 la is unexpected dat wil happen 1.
Dis thgs or i should say dat dis big rock edy stay in my heart 4 more than a yr.
But finally it can b considered settled a little dy.
Mayb i over tok sumthg dy.
Thgs dat i shud say i had said but sumthgs dat i shud not say i oso say dy.
At dat very moment i din tink so much abt myself juz tink 2 settled da prob.
So i speak up everythg dat in my heart(sum edy hide 4 very long & hide very deep dy)
Tok 4 quite wit her juz 2 let her understand & let her noe.
I do not noe whether everythg i had said did help her 2 change her mind or tot anot.
But i reli hope it can help.
After da tokin session la i tink back, i tink i shud not said so much.
I dono wil all da secret burst out anot 1 day.
Another tot is dat i shud reli tink b4 i said.
I shud keep his gud & great image in her.
I shud not said all dat & i shud juz keep it 2 myself.
All dat edy pass almost a yr & everythg edy in my heart 4 dat long.
I shud juz cont 2 keep it wit me.
I alone suffer or sad wit it shud b better than more ppl lor.
Haiz.......havin a bit of regret telling so much of da thgs dat i shud not said.
He always hav da gud image in every1 hearts i reli shud not destroyed his image.
I reli make a very big mistake.
However...wat is done is done.
After all da tokin i reli hope she can take into consideration 2 cont 2 do wat she can & help da team 2 grow stronger & better.
All dat thgs in my heart 4 almost a yr dy la but i stil feel sad & dono wat 2 do.
When all dis happened, i cant tel & tok 2 anybody.
Is reli tuff & difficult 4 me.
It is reli sad & suffering.
Last sunday nite i throw out lots of thgs dy.
I hav a released feeling after dat.
In 1 hand i'm better or released a bit.
But in da other hand la i kind of like destroyed a person's image in sum1 hearts(Sorry 4 dat.)
Finally i'm released at least a bit of all prob coz i tink mayb is not her.
If i misunderstand u dy la i apologised 4 dat.
If u happen 2 read my blog plz accept my apology.
SORRY GAL.......
Dats all 4 now.........
More updates abt me comin up...........
Hav a nice day!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment